Salvia and Orthilia secunda positive effect on women’s hormones:
- Reduces pain during menstruation.
- Normalizes the menstrual cycle.
- Contributes to conceive a child.
- Helps to interrupt lactation.
- Reduces the manifestations of menopause.
The composition of salvia includes a phytoestrogen – a natural analogue of the female hormone estrogen involved in the formation of the follicle.
Therefore drugs of salvia recommended women with low estrogen levels, the endometrium thin and poorly developing follicles.
In addition, binding properties of the medicinal plants help reduce bleeding.
Salvia has the following properties:
Anti-inflammatory effect due to the presence of such components:
These compounds have the following effects:
compacted epithelial tissue,
reduce the permeability of cell membranes,
reduce insight walls of the blood and lymph vessels.
Salvia also active against the Gram-positive flora and Staphylococcus aureus, inhibiting the action of alpha-toxin, provoking the development of this disease.
Traditional and folk medicine Salvia universally applied in the treatment of:
the genitourinary system,
Contraindications of Salvia:
- Pregnancy (especially in the first trimester), because this plant increases the amount of estrogen and progesterone decreases responsible for conception.
- Breastfeeding as salvia helps “burn out” of breast milk.
3 . Polycystic in which there is an overabundance of estrogen. Application Salvia can be assigned only to patients with normal levels of progesterone.
4 . Disease, which increases the level of estrogen (for example, endometriosis and uterine).
- Hypersensitivity to the plant.
- Amenorrhea (or long delay of menstruation).
Side effects: allergic reaction; tachycardia, convulsions, weakness, tinnitus, nausea, vomiting.
It should be noted that the side effects are observed only at high doses of drugs used Salvia (more than 15 grams of dry feedstock).
Simultaneous reception Salvia with Orthilia secunda performed as follows:
- The first half of the cycle (about 10 – 11 days after menstruation ) – Salvia.
- The second half of the cycle (after ovulation and before the next menstruation) – Orthilia secunda.
Salvia taken twice a day – in the morning on an empty stomach , and in the evening (just before bedtime).
However, his preparations shows only women with low estrogen, which provokes an overabundance gap egg prematurely.
Recipe with Salvia: 1 tsp grass filled with 300 ml of hot water and infused for 20 minutes. Decoction is taken to the fourth part of the glass, half an hour before meals. Every day should be prepared fresh broth.
The course of treatment is three months , after which there is a break for a month.
Important! Any medicinal plants should be taken solely on the recommendation of the attending physician, who will select the correct drug, its dosage and method of administration.
Self-treatment may lead to serious complications!