Set of laminaria sticks “Unona”
In obstetric-gynecological practice sets of laminaria sticks “Unona” are used for the dilation of cervical canal. The sticks are manufactured from selective natural raw material – seaweed Laminaria digitata. The dilation of cervical canal happens owing to the increase of the stick volume during its stay in the moist environment of cervical canal. Each stick has a thread for controlling its position and removal of laminaria from cervix uteri.
- Provides careful and effective dilation of cervical canal.
- Doesn’t cause allergic reactions.
- Doesn’t influence blood pressure and uteroplacental blood flow of a woman.
- Preparation of cervix uteri for labour induction or termination of pregnancy of any term.
- Dilation of cervix uteri before intrauterine manipulations.